These are the new videos added to my site in the last month. A few just have music updates as they were blocked.
Page with the full set of my videos: All Videos
Travel and Events
- Sep 2020 Road Trip to Grand Junction Video, Colorado
Roger on his motorcycle and Duc and Cliff in their Land Cruisers.
- Nov 2013 Salmon Run Video, on the American River, Gold River, CA
(Only new music, did not have music ) Water percolating through the gravel from the Nimbus Fish Hatchery created a false tributary that salmon were checking out. Some underwater shots using a GoPro Hero 3.
Sept 2012 Video of Killer Bees on Sacred Datura, Valley of Fire, NV
(Only new music YouTube had it blocked because of old music)All parts of all Datura plants are toxic and can be fatal if ingested. It is also hallucinogenic and was used by native Americans. According to signs in the park most of the bees in Valley of Fire are likely Africanized Honey Bees, making it unlikely the honey will be harvested. Hmm, killer bees on drugs. 🙂
Four Wheel Drive Adventures
- Aug 2019 San Juan Mountains Avalanches Video, Colorado
Video focuses on the avalanches we found on our trip around Silverton, CO. It was a record winter and the avalanches were the largest in the recorded history of the area. It contains footage from the County Road 2 and Corkscrew Pass videos.
- Aug 2019 San Juan County Road 2 Avalanche Video, Colorado
Ben, Duc, Don and Cliff check out the remains of a huge avalanche that happened that winter. Its August and they are still clearing the road.
- Aug 2019 Arrastra Gulch Trail Video, Silverton, Colorado
Ben, Duc, Don and Cliff drive to a mine at over 11,000 feet in the San Juan Mountains
- Aug 2019 Corkscrew Pass Trail Video, Colorado
Ben, Duc, Don and Cliff travel one of the most scenic spots in the San Juan Mountains. Also see the remains of a large avalanche on the way down.
- Jun 2019 4WD in Central Nevada Video
Don, Ben and Cliff explore remote areas of Nevada. Old mines, ghost towns and more. Shoveling snow in June?
- May 2018 Hells Revenge Trail Video, Cruise Moab Event, Utah
Don, Paul, Ben, Vince and Cliff ran the trail with Don taking on The Escalator a tough section most bypass. The area’s premier 4WD slickrock trail it has some optional tough 4WD challenges. Also has sweeping views of the La Sal Mountains and Colorado River canyon.
- May 2018 Steel Bender Trail Video, Cruise Moab Event, Utah
Don, Paul, Ben, Vince and Cliff enjoy the stream crossings at the beginning but that gives way to challenging ledges that test our metal, and our mettle.
- Jul 2017 HiH Poughkeepsie & Corkscrew Gulches Video, Colorado
Cliff on Poughkeepsie, it is one of the tougher trails in the area and Corkscrew is one of the more scenic.
- May 2016 Metal Masher Trail Video, Cruise Moab Event, Utah
Richard, Tucker, Don , Vince and Cliff take on some tough ledges and and tight squeezes to enjoy the scenic overlook with Highway 191 about 1300 feet below and Aches National Park beyond.
- May 2015 Flat Iron Mesa Trail Video, Cruise Moab Event, Utah
Richard, Tucker, Vince, Don and Cliff tackle this trail. Some tough 4WD drive sections along with views of the La Sal Mountains, local cliffs, and different canyons throughout the trail.
- Nov 2014 White Rim Trail Video, near Moab, Utah
Debbie, Don, Susan & Cliff travel this 100 mile 4 wheel drive trail in Canyonlands National Park. Two and half days on the trail with two nights tent camping.
- Apr 2014 San Rafael Swell Overnight Video, Cruise Moab Event, Utah
(Only new music YouTube had it blocked because of old music) 4×4 trails in the Swell (west of Green River, Utah) great vistas and people